“Drive Forward” FCA Online Retail Experience
In addition to around-the-clock support and pricing incentives, beginning today, April 1, FCA is enhancing vehicle purchasing capability with the launch of a new Online Retail Experience (ORE). ORE is a digital retailing solution that allows customers to complete the entire vehicle purchase process online and from the comfort of their own homes. Not only can consumers purchase a vehicle off a dealer lot, they can conduct a vehicle trade-in, apply for credit, receive price and payment estimates and review service protection plan options. Customers can explore the new Online Retail Experience via the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram Truck, FIAT and Alfa Romeo brand websites, where they can begin the purchase process, then connect with a local dealer to finalize the sale, saving time in the process. A call center agent is available to help consumers through the Online Retail Experience.
Once a vehicle is purchased, consumers can work with participating dealers to have their vehicles delivered directly to their homes.
“Drive Forward” Multimedia Campaign
In an effort to drive messaging to consumers regarding the “Drive Forward” initiative, the multimedia campaign will span across broadcast, CRM and each of the brands’ social and digital media channels. A 30-second and 15-second combined brand broadcast spot, in addition to 15-second individual social media spots, will run across the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram Truck brand social media channels, featuring OneRepublic’s all-new track, “Better Days,” just released to address the current climate.
Additionally, FCA is folding “Chrysler Pacifica Family Pricing” and “Dodge Power Dollars” into the “Drive Forward” initiative.
FCA Expands Efforts to Support Coronavirus Relief
In March, FCA announced that the company is in the process of converting its first plant to produce 1 million face masks per month for donation to first responders and health care workers. More recently, the company expanded its support of coronavirus-relief efforts, focusing on two principal areas: providing 1 million meals to school children across North America and support for a range of technical, logistical and manufacturing programs, such as face mask production.
It’s “Groundhog Day” All Over Again as Jeep® Brand Debuts Big Game Spot Starring Bill Murray as “Phil Connors” From Iconic 1993 Film
- Jeep® brand launches 60-second “Groundhog Day” television commercial during Super Bowl LIV on Sunday, February 2, 2020, (Groundhog Day) with Bill Murray, reprising his famous role as Phil Connors from original 1993 film
- Additionally, Brian Doyle Murray (Buster Green) and Stephen Tobolowsky (Ned Ryerson) reprise their original film roles in the commercial
- The commercial puts a twist on original film by featuring the 2020 Jeep Gladiator as Phil Connors’ “getaway vehicle” with the groundhog
- The commercial was filmed in Woodstock, Illinois, the same location as original 1993 film
- A longer-form video can be found on Jeep’s digital and social channels on Monday (2/3)
- The Big Game and Groundhog Day fell on the same day for only the second time in the Super Bowl’s 54-year history.
February 2, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - In its return to the Big Game, the Jeep® brand debuts a 60-second commercial starring Bill Murray ...